Monday, August 6, 2012

Cryptozoology and Essays on Human Existence: Ayia Napa sea monster

Ayia Napa sea monster! We laid out on the tiles at the House of Dionysus. Sea water dripped off your torso, curved like a woman stretching across the coast. Lap up my split wine, with one of your six dog's heads and slither through my desires as an asp. I always get caught up, in your ripped up fishing nets.  "The friendly monster," dragged me to sea.




Image from: wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayia_Napa_sea_monster
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what to say about your writing...Ummm, It's disturbingly, interesting.

I say that in the best possible way :)

Metaphor Molly said...

Aw! I take that in the best possible way! Thank you. Im really glad you like it!

Post a Comment