Monday, December 10, 2012

I sang it to the dirt

I found an old scribbling, I find those damn things everywhere!


I Sang it to the Dirt:

You can change your life. In fact, you should. If you want something, you should just go for it already. And if that goal, like some icy mountain top, looms too high above you, you must begin to climb. Tooth and nail, feet and fingers, ego and id. If you don’t, you will forever lie at the bottom, gazing up towards the submit, cursing your height and inches.
You can not change someone else. You can support others and others can support you, be a rung on the ladder you must climb. But they can never be the top, never the goal. Only you can determine the heights of your destiny.
I only hope you let me be your rope, step, boost, helping hand. I think I have found my temple of happiness at the top of the hill. Maybe my lot in life is to be the shoulders, strong enough, to bear the precious feet of my loved ones. I would surrender all my mountain climbing, everything, to give you the world’s resources. Let me serve you. Let yourself serve you. When you reach the peak, make sure to dangle your feet over the edge and listen to your accomplishments on the wind.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment