Saturday, June 1, 2013

Drinks....a "character" ordered.

Why is it so hard to get laid? My legs were like social networking. Open. Current. Accessible. Accessible, like that album review you read on Pitchfork. Accessible, like some novice to teach..eager to please.  Accessible, like that last beer ill always let you finish. I know i'll never say it, but it's hard keeping up with you. I was trashed three beers ago. Thanks for catching my epic "trip over nothing" so quietly. Ego and me ordered another drink each hour, though I knew ego was full of shit. Why's it  so hard? I don't know what I did to deserve it, but I deserve to get laid. I shaved my legs twice today. But I deserve to get laid. Wore a thin dress today. Deserve to get something. ..Something. You know I do. I ate each olive from your glass. Olives make my whole face pucker. Man, I twirled my hair and was persistently witty.. you didn't brush my leg once. It was right there. Warm. Inviting. Uncrossed. Why's it so hard to laid? Why so hard on a summer night?

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment