Sunday, June 3, 2012

Too Many Senses to Make Any Sense


Do you still see me?
I was fogging up the windows
of your back seat.
I was trying to write you a message,
only you could read
in condensation and
soul.
I forgot how to spell,
your glasses cracked
at each fading vowel.
Lost in translation
and lost in my efforts.
Do you still hear me?
I was talking through
all your favorite songs
on your day off.
I didnt want to keep you
from them.
Just knew you loved them
more then you were
capable
of loving me.
One wrong note
and our bodies go
out of tune.
I still feel you.
Every time a white 4-door
drives down the street.
Every time
I order the drink you
thought was my favorite one.
Every time
success runs out of my reach.
How many years
will it take
before all my senses
blissfully fail me?
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment