Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Scum like you and me


I found him,
smiling with sweat dripping down his nose in
a parking garage that smelled like pavement and perfume.
Your a rock and roll baby,
with hard guitar strings.
And six stds.
He's a rock and roll baby and im his fleas.
I don't mind the mistakes and itchy bumps,
if only I can hear your
dissonant "I want you."
Right in my ear on the pillow.
I got affection and the best pot of your life,
right here waiting with your name on it.
Scum like you and me
only need tight pants and
songs about sex and politics.
We only need to scrape the bacteria off
our tongues.
When we kiss I have coins on my closed eyes
so you think im dead.
Then you cant see what im thinking,
so im still your mystery.
I'll never take your headphones off,
or release the smoke you blew in my mouth.
You like the scrape of my feelers,
you'll never take that flea bath.
We both know I can make you twitch
like its 70's.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment