Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Wolf followed me

The wolf is gonna find me. Nightmare.
I had a bad dream last night.

I was lost. I dont remember where I was or what it looked like but I felt overwhelmingly lonely here. I was wearing a white dress. It was very thin. I wasn’t wearing anything underneath it. Every freckle and curve exposed.

I found people. They knew what I was saying but they refused to understand. Boys with matted hair and ripped clothes. Long fingernails and long faces. I thought they were wolves. They were not. They were coyotes. Scavengers. Hungry for me but too full of self pity. Thin and emaciated.

Then he came. I felt him through every part of me. I knew without question. No hesitation. He was the wolf. He was the wolf.

I tried to sing a song to make me brave but I couldn’t remember any of them.

“I will eat you alive little girl. oohh. All of you.”

All the wolf had to do was hold my hand in his and I knew he was right. The coyotes watched.

When I woke up I was no closer to finding where I was.
How Do you keep the wolf at the door?

I have a feeling hes gonna find me.





The wolf is always hungry.
I knew the wolf would be back...
A high bounty to the one who can send me his heavy head.
A heartfelt apology to the ones who cant resist those big paws.
Hips thrown into hungry coyote egos.
Lips smashed against haunches.

Im a goner.
Always the omega and never the alpha's bitch.
Always fight or flee. Never unison hands.

The wolf.
The wolf has my scent.



  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment