Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Untitled

When did authority change from a badge and all that post puberty hair
to
some fuck up you bought dope from in middle school,
who's sold his constitution for that same badge.
What has gone up more?
Cost of living? Or cost of smokes?
Can't have one without the other.

Applied the trickle down theory to my own name.
The effect is slim.
My energy invested in good intentions
until there is none left to provide for the starving self insecurities below.
A "rising tide" only makes more holes in the beach.
Tripped over my selfless ideas.
Abort them before they develop a pulse,
possibilities.
Abort before you become too attached to
a pointless concept.

Now you can just take a pill and clear your mind of
umbilical cords and lost phone numbers.
Of old pictures you deleted off your lap top and now miss that masochistic material.

I want to brake every sidewalk I once followed without a flashlight.
Shatter with the sound I make when my knees land on the ground.,
licking the salt out of my old foot prints.
I used to wear my sneakers so far down
that even I didn't recognize the prints they left.

Fuck. I'd love to disappear like I used to.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment